We seek an individual with knowledge in graphical user interface (GUI) development, to work full time at our office in Athens.
- Graphical user interface development.
- Bachelor degree in informatics (or related area).
- First certificate degree in English (or similar/better level).
- Army service completed (or not obliged).
- Excellent programming level with C/C++.
- Very good knowledge of standard template library (STL).
- Excellent working knowledge of at least one GUI API (eg. wxWidgets, Qt).
- Very good knowledge of OpenGL.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Very good command of oral and written English.
- Experience working with MacOSX Xcode is a plus.
- Experience working with wxWidgets is a plus.
- Experience with computer modeling/rendering is a plus.
If you want to apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to jobs[at]solidiris.com with the subject “GUI Developer Job”. Any information provided will be considered confidential.